SHORT STORY FOR KIDS WRITTEN BY SAM WILSON
ILLUSTRATED BY MICHAEL TYMBIOS
DESIGNED BY THOMAS PEPLER AND ARTHUR ATTWELL
* THE STORY ‘THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM’ WAS CREATED BY BOOK DASH AND IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION 4.0 LICENSE. MINOR FORMATTING CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE ORIGINAL WORK TO ENABLE IT TO BE READ ON OUR WEBSITE.
LET’S CHAT ABOUT THE STORIES ~ IDEAS FOR TALKING WITH KIDS
1. Have you ever had an invisible friend? What was it like?
2. If you have never had an invisible friend, what kind of invisible friend do you think you would like to have?
3. What might be some fun things to do with an invisible friend?
4. Can you think of any tricks you might play on people if you had an invisible friend?