SHORT STORY FOR KIDS WRITTEN BY ROXANA BOUWER
Illustrated by Sarah Bouwer
Designed by Emma Hearne
* THE STORY ‘WHY IS NITA UPSIDE DOWN?’ WAS CREATED BY BOOK DASH AND IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION 4.0 LICENSE. MINOR FORMATTING CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE ORIGINAL WORK TO ENABLE IT TO BE READ ON OUR WEBSITE.
LET’S CHAT ABOUT THE STORIES ~ IDEAS FOR TALKING WITH KIDS
1. What do you think it means to be ‘an individual’?
2. Can you think of some reasons why it’s good to be different from everyone else?
3. What are some things that you think make you special?
4. What are some things that we all share, that make us all the same?