Storyberries works hard to ensure that its stories are either in the public domain, have a creative commons license, or have been specifically licensed for Storyberries to use on its website. Images that appear on the Storyberries website are likewise sourced from the public domain (special thanks to Pixabay), the creative commons, or are licensed for use (we love Dollarphotoclub).
If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed by virtue of appearing on the Storyberries website, please notify me on the details below.
80 rue de la federation
75015 Paris France
All infringement claims must be made in writing.
Please ensure that you include the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of you, as either the copyright owner, or the person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Storyberries to locate the material;
• Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
• A statement by you that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the copyright owner.